The best mans toast can make or break a wedding and you want to make, also make people cry.This Best Man speech idea list from Peter Bruce Photo & team bELLE helps you to prepare roasting the groom, the thank you's, the toast proposals, and other Best Man speech ideas.
1. Thank the groom for his speech and for asking you to be best man.
2. Compliment the bride and her looks on behalf of the maids of honor or bridesmaids and the other helpers.
3. Toast to the parents of the bridal couple.
After the ceremonial opening it's time for a teasing best man speech idea:
4. Mention some funny incidents or averted disasters of this ceremonial wedding day.
5. Tell about your relationship to the groom.
- How did the two of you met?
- How has your friendship developed?
- How you came to be best mates?
6. Come up with some jokes about his years of study, job skills, hobbies and achievements. But avoid nasty or rude best man speech ideas. Don't go too far. For example don't mention his escapades with other women in the past.
- Show photos of embarrassing moments for the groom and tell the story.
- Looking for a prop, an old toy, sports wear, a school award, and so on, can also result in a good best man speech idea.
7. Tell teasing anecdotes how the bride and groom have met.
- How did he tell you about his new love, what did he exactly say?
- How has he changed?
- Did he behave differently?
8. What is your perspective on the growing relationship between bride and groom? Give some heart felt comments about the happy couple.
9. Give some words of advice and your Best Man ideas about love and marriage. Be somewhat sincere and emotional now.
10. Propose a toast to the bride and groom. Congratulate or bless them, and express your best wishes to the bride and groom, wish them a long and happy life.
We hope this helps you out,pass it on and please let us knowBest Peter Bruce & team bELLE